What I'm grateful for in 2019
1. Son's first international trip
2. Rebranded and relaunched
Rebranded and relaunched my website as PurposeDrivenRevolution.com to help those desiring a more purpose-driven life and not knowing where to start. I love that people are growing and understanding the need to not just do what they love but infuse their passions/businesses/careers with purpose - aka the BIG WHY.
3. Launched my first book and VIP Program
4. Met my partner while doing what I love
5. Celebrating 2 years of Ladies Lifting Ladies
6. Knocked off a bucket list item
7. Interviewed 20+ passionate business owners
Interviewed at least 20+ purpose-driven and passion business owners since the start of the year for the Purpose with Passion Video Series. It's amazing to watch someone who LOVES what they do, isn't it? It's like they light up a room with their passion. THAT is the feeling we all want and CAN have. Ball is in your court, take the plunge today.
8. Joined an amazing Panel of People
9. Updated my health to next levels
10. Continuing to grow and contribute
... All this to bring excitement, purpose, passion and continue to inspire love, change and growth out in the world.
Cheers to your passionful, purpose-driven and friggin amazing life!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.